Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Not supposed to do this, but WHATEVER

Like what I said in the title: Im not supposed to BLOG - but whatever.

Im supposed to do a handout for my students (ding ding ding, Im a preschool teacher) for geographt but Im too bored to start.

This boredom is really starting to freak me out. I mean, Im not THAT lazy but now, I feel sooo lazy.

Evidences of LAZINESS:

1. I don't text that much anymore - but before, I used to text ALOT. And I mean ALOT coz I paid a huge amount of money 2 weeks ago for my post paid account because I over used the priveleges of 250 free text messages to other networks.

2. I want to sleep early - HELLO? Im like the nightrider or something, I LIVE at night before I got hit of this laziness syndrome. I love staying up late but now, I feel like Im boring the hell out of my body that's why I always want to sleep early.

3. I want to sleep ALL the time - what's up with that?!

4. It's ok with me if Im hungry as long as Im not going to make/prepare food for myself - another whats-up-with-that moment! Who would want to be hungry? Surely, Im not like this because I love to eat, and I eat all the time.

So what do you think? Do I really have that sloth syndrome?

No comments:

Post a Comment