Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Wasnt gonna, but nah..

I really wasn't gonna continue blogging.. because I'm kinda disappointed coz nobody seems to be interested with my random ramblings.. although, I never really intended to blog so that everybody would read what I write. But if I say it like that, I'm kinda dis arguing what blogging really is. I mean, blogging is about sharing your thoughts with everybody in the net, right? But then again, how could you continue sharing something if nobody wants to hear/read it?

I know this sounds kinda early for me to be depressed in blogging coz I've only been here for what, like a month and a few weeks? I wasn't gonna post anything tonight, but I said to myself, what the heck, what would I lose if nobody will read my posts. I don't lose anything when I write in my diary. And diaries are supposed to be in secret.

My heart leapt for joy when someone commented on my last post. You know who you are, and thanks so much for commenting. It really means alot. So now, I'm getting kinda excited again in this blogging thing.

Wasn't gonna post anything... but.. NAH :)

1 comment:

  1. Let me give you a tip. I had the same problem when I first started out. If you visit other people's blogs, comment on their stuff then it makes them wonder who you are. It will bring people to your page - then it's up to you to give them something to read!

    You can do it. I have faith. :)

    ReplyDelete