Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Ads.. Ads.. AND MORE ADS!

So.. I'm going to advertise my other blog here.

Actually, it's not really a blog blog. It's kinda fan fiction blog thingy. I'm kinda depressed coz when I posted my story (it's a Twilight Fan Fic so if you love twilight, you gotta see it! But if you don't, sheesh. Wth's wrong with you?! lol. KIDDING!) inFanFiction.net, nobody didn't even care to comment or give a useful and encouraging words for me. So I lost my passion (which in the very beginning was soo high that I even thought of making a real book about it.) and I stopped writing.

But then, I just figured out a while ago, why not make a blog of it? So that's what I did.

Now, all I need is a couple of followers so that SOMEone will actually read my real blog and would read my fiction blog.

Anyone?

http://beenyou09.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for visiting my blog! hopefully you'll find time to stop by it again =) yours is really nice too, off to a good start! and I'll follow you on Twitter as well!
    Thanks again.
    http://justerin.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete