Monday, August 24, 2009

Senior Citizen MODE

Omb (to those who don't know what it is, it means Oh My Ben, lol). It took like 45 freaking minutes for me to figure out how to retrieve my password. I thought I knew my password but I kept on getting the message "The username doesn't exist". WTH? This blogger and google account sh** is making my head ache. Im confused! What should I type in the username? my real username? or my email address? WHAT!?

Ugh. So irritating.

Anyway, just finished downloading the OST of Across the Universe. I think I'm gonna changed OMB to OMJ. Jim Sturgess is one HAWT actor (but my first love would still be Ben of course). He can sing and he can act! Yay. I can't wait for my download to finish.

Anyway AGAIN, just finished (AGAIN, I do multiple tasking, you know) reading an article in wiki about the death of Hitler. I really don't know why I'm really interested with the Nazis, Holocaust and Hitler. There's really this something about the story that's so fascinatingly horrible (is there such thing like that?). Hitler's life is really weird. Imagine, his "rumored" lover, Geli Raubal is his sort-of half niece commited suicide because of a debatable reason (some movies explains that Hitler raped her, some articles say that Hitler found out that she got pregnant by a teacher and Hitler and her had a row before she had suicide). Then, Hitler's wife, attempted suicide TWICE and her third attempt was successful, and it was with Hitler (when, I think, he learned that Germany will lose again). Hitler's wife, Eva Braun, took a bite of a pill with cyanide whereas Hitler shot himself in the head. Talk about a tragic ending.

Some say that Hitler has a borderline personality disorder (describes a prolonged disturbance of personality function characterized by depth and variability of moods - DSM IV), he has narcissistic personality, psychosis, is a shizophrenic and the list go on and on. It's very disturbing that President Paul von Hindenburg elected him as the Chancellor of Germany and that Hitler's cabinet elected him as Fuhrer (means Supreme Leader). Maybe, those guys who elected and who believed in Hitler has psychosis also.

Am I boring now? I just feel like blogging this because I don't think anybody I know would be interested in this topic. Not unless I see my college friend again who is into all topics, and I mean any topic under the sun. One thing that I really remember about one of our topics "discussed" was about Peter Pan. Haha. We were arguing and trying to find the asnwer why Hook is so mad at Peter and how come Hook is that old when you don't get old in Neverland. Hmm, did I make you think also? =)

Anyway, I'm pretty sure I'm word vomiting again because as you can see below (labels for this post), I have ALOT of topics and it's not even related to each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment