Thursday, August 20, 2009

A Bitter Pill to Swallow?

I would DEFINITELY just swallow a pill rather than excercise. Sorry health buffs but I'm not the excercise-3-hours-a-day-5-days-a-week girl. I'm your ordinary swallow-a-pill-just-to-skip-excercising type of girl. I mean, come on, I wouldn't want to sweat my ass off just to look good.

Not that I dont want to really excercise because believe it or not, I'm a CAT officer in highschool so we did ALOT of excercise back then (and that was the worst part of my highschool - the second one was being ditched by my prom date who is one of my officers btw).

I'm asthmatic. So I'm not really that allowed to run around for hours or to sweat like a pig in my clothes because I do get sick ALOT. There was this time that I was admitted to the hospital because of pneumonia (talk about my 3rd worst nightmare).

So to make my LONG story short (which by the way you have to endure because I really do type and talk alot, thank you), I would kiss that guy or girl or whatever who would invent that pill that would take away excercising for good.

HURRAY for BITTER PILLS!

No comments:

Post a Comment